Monday, August 22, 2016

August 22, 2016 - I'm Tired!

So yeah. I'm tired. Elder R**** and I worked our butts off this week, and even still our 3 baptismal dates for the month ALL FELL THROUGH this week. Two girls moved away without warning, and the other lady didn't come to church, even though the night before she told us she had already done all the cleaning around the house and was "without fail" coming to church. I don't even know. Next to nobody came to church in general--members and investigators.

I really appreciate all the love and support from home--it makes me feel great.

So this computer doesn't let me send pics for one reason or another, and I've gotten it two weeks in a row. Just so you know, I do have more photos to send from the last two weeks. Lots more rain and flooding last week, and this week it has just been hot. Infernally hot. Wow.
We met with a new couple this week who are SUPER AMAZING. They already know tons of ward members and are super open and interested investigators. Between our first and second appointments (about 3 days) the husband had read from the introduction through 1 Nephi 4, and had written down questions, remembered names, and spoke very positively of the doctrines displayed in the Book of Mormon thus far. They came to church, and stayed though the second hour.
Anyhow, I don't have too much else on my mind at the moment. I love you guys! 
Élder Rowe

No comments:

Post a Comment